Department: Client Services
Reports to: Account Director
This could be your dream job, working with a dream team, for some of the world's biggest entertainment brands. If you love movies and have a passion to help deliver the very best creative then please get in touch. We’d love to talk!
Founded in 1968, Feref is an award-winning fully integrated creative agency based in Soho, London. We create international campaigns for some of the world's biggest entertainment brands and are behind some of the world’s best-loved advertising and PR launches for movies like Star Wars, Deadpool, James Bond, Frozen, Marvel's Avengers and La La Land.
Over time we have evolved our services around the needs of the entertainment industry and more recently, we have been invited to create campaigns for international, EMEA and UK brands further afield. Feref is fast moving, fully integrated and proudly independent.
This is a 'hands on' role requiring experience managing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns, particularly digital. You will be confident in working directly with mid to senior marketing executives from entertainment and consumer products brands.
- Manage projects across digital, print and AV channels, developing communication and timing plans to ensure on time and on budget
- Ensure account management excellence at all times, building strong, effective relationships and mediating between clients, 3rd party agencies and suppliers
- Understand client business objectives and prepare an appropriate brief to deliver solutions that exceed client expectations
- Prepare client cost estimates and ensuring accuracy and profitability; manage budgets during active campaigns, striving to consistently deliver maximum profitability
- Provide finance updates to the senior team on project forecasting and invoicing
- Identify and drive business development opportunities within the client portfolio
- Support the new business team with all credentials requirements with the ability to deliver a confident agency pitch to prospective client
- Raise agency awareness wherever possible, striving for stand-out against agency competition
- Prepare case studies for all worthy completed projects and present to the client services and senior management teams to ensure everyone understands the work undertaken
- Comfortable with team-based work structure yet able to work independently and pro-actively
Required Skills and Experience
- At least three years’ agency experience with a solid understanding of the production process across integrated campaigns, particularly digital display
- Experience with digital ad servers such as DoubleClick and/or Sizmek required
- Film marketing experience or similar is desired
- Ability to communicate in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
- Ability to interact with clients and other partners with confidence
- Demonstrate acute attention to detail and ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Ability to negotiate and demonstrate flexibility on the job
- Ability to manage your time effectively, including reporting back to the Account Director on status/progress
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel; Keynote knowledge a plus
- A passion for creativity and marketing innovation
- An interest in film and entertainment is a plus
The Work Environment
Feref looks for personality as well as experience. Our people are our biggest asset we have and we are proud of the team we have built. We run a hard working yet good humoured and closely knit team. We are based in the centre of Soho and have a culture of making our team’s experiences rewarding and dynamic; and provide structured career development and training opportunities through the IPA.
Next steps: If this role matches your skills and ambitions please send your current C.V. to email@example.com with Account Manager Job Opportunity in the subject line.