Senior Social Media Executive
Reports to: Social Media Director
Feref is a creative agency for a connected world. We provide strategic and creative direction to our clients’ brands, and work across all media channels and disciplines. The agency’s clients include Disney, Amazon Prime, Lucasfilm, Marvel, Duracell, Sony, Twentieth Century Fox, Jazwares, Universal and Warner Bros and the UK Government’s GREAT campaign.
We are looking for a Senior Social Media Executive to look after day-to-day management of social media projects, including client liaison, community management, content calendar creation and project management. Reporting into the Social Media Director, they will play an important role in sharing insights to guide social strategy and brand communications. The Senior Social Media Executive will be passionate about the role of social media and keen to expand their knowledge and understanding of social channels and best practice.
- Create conversation calendars for social media and liaising with clients for sign off
- Contribute to Tone of Voice guidelines for campaigns
- Community management and moderation for brand channels
- Flag potential problems and respond as appropriate within brand guidelines
- Assist in developing social strategy for brands and creating client proposals
- Assist the Social Media Director in developing inspiring creative briefs to generate ideas that generate social buzz
- Proactively identify new opportunities within social spaces for growth, both with existing clients as well as new prospects
- Proactively identify non-social media projects within the agency where social input might be needed to improve final delivery
- Use social listening tools to collate and analyse online sentiment and market insight
- Liaise with creative and AV studios to assist in content creation
- Manage campaign evaluation reports for clients where you will be required to collate, analyse and evaluate success of activity and identify learnings/recommendations
- Attend client meetings and circulating minutes to the team afterwards
- Assist the Social Media Director with invoicing and creating job numbers and purchase orders
- Assist the Social Media Director with creating budget estimates for new projects
- A detailed understanding of the social media landscape – including knowledge of all new platforms and creative formats
- A thorough – and ongoing - knowledge of trends in digital marketing and social media comms
- Excellent project management skills, able to liaise with both clients and Feref’s in-house studio to meet competing deadlines
- An interest in people, culture, current affairs and the impact that social media can have
- Excellent communications skills including copywriting and articulating complex ideas
- Creativity and the ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Competent with all social listening and measurement tools used in the team
- A good understanding of uploading content to core social channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- A strategic and people-first approach to briefs and content development
The Work Environment
Feref looks for personality as well as experience. We run a hard working yet good humoured and close-knit team. We are based in the centre of Soho and have a culture of making our team’s experiences rewarding, dynamic and provide structured career development.
Next steps: If this role matches your skills and ambitions please send your current C.V. to MiguelVara@feref.com with Senior Social Media Executive Job Opportunity in the subject line.