Traffic Manager – Maternity Cover
Reports to: Creative Director
Start Date: 5th November 2018
Feref is a creative agency for a connected world. We provide strategic and creative direction to our clients’ brands, and work across all media channels and disciplines. The agency’s clients include Disney, Lucasfilm, Sony, Lionsgate, Twentieth Century Fox, NBC Universal, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Warner Bros.
Manage and plan all work through the creative department via Basecamp, liaising between account management, creative, print, digital and AV to ensure all jobs are appropriately scheduled and resourced.
- Work closely with the Creative Director, whilst managing and planning all work through the studio, ensuring briefs are received on time and are clear to ensure an orderly flow of projects from initiation to completion.
- Stay informed of all work in progress with the studio and all teams to establish their capacity to take on new briefs.
- Hold weekly status meetings, managing the daily schedule and regularly catching up with all departments.
- Oversee and potentially manage jobs, making sure they are on track, on time and on budget.
- Resource freelance requirements as and when required and sort paperwork accordingly.
- Manage the schedules and workloads of all freelance creative staff.
- Look to continually improve agency workflow and reinforce processes with team members.
- Ensure timesheets are being completed.
- Responsible for maintaining a database of freelance resources covering quality, cost and availability.
- Assist with full induction and integration of new joiners into the department. Take new joiners through workflow process and timesheets.
- Responsible alongside the Creative Director for monitoring and approving all creative holidays to avoid clashes and gaps in the department resource.
Required Experience & Skills
- Traffic management confidence and experience.
- At least 5 years of integrated creative agency and production company experience, covering digital, creative, print and AV.
- A positive solution-focused, can-do attitude.
- Hands-on approach, with great organizational skills and incredible attention to detail.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and diplomatic with a real interest in being part of a successful collaborative team that includes all areas of the agency.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively in pressured situations.
- Education to degree level or higher.
- Previous experience in the entertainment & film industry preferred.
The Work Environment
Feref looks for personality as well as experience. We run a hard working yet good humoured and closely knit team. We are based in the centre of Soho and have a culture of making our team’s experiences rewarding, dynamic and provide structured career development.
Next steps: If this role matches your skills and ambitions please send your current C.V. to email@example.com with Traffic Manager Maternity Cover Job Opportunity in the subject line.