Reports to: Creative Director
Feref is a creative agency for a connected world. We provide strategic and creative direction to our clients’ brands, and work across all media channels and disciplines. The agency’s clients include Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Universal, Sony, Twentieth Century Fox, Warner Bros, Netflix, Amazon, Duracell and the UK Government’s GREAT campaign.
Your mission is to help lead the creative team and work closely with our creative/strategy/client services teams to produce great work, build trusted, long-term collaborations and relationships with production partners – and help drive the creative excellence of the business.
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our creative team as a recent graduate or already with one year’s industry experience. The Junior Designer role will be to support the creative team with exciting entertainment, brand and internal projects – from conceptual stages to execution. With close guidance and mentorship, our ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn across disciplines, ranging from designing, artworking, digital design and motion graphics.
Here at Feref, we are seeking a highly creative individual, with a passion for the film and advertising industries, and an impressive portfolio. Working across movie campaigns and brand advertising, our ideal candidate will be reactive to client requests, with an eye for detail and problem solving. Fitting in as part of our close-knit creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Maintain a high visual standard, adhering to brand guidelines where necessary
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas
- Designing presentations to assist other departments
- Contribute fresh ideas and approaches by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
Required Experience and Key Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop - essential)
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint)
- Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut, Dreamweaver) would be an asset but not essential
- Experience of UX, Web, App design in Sketch, Axure or Photoshop an advantage but not essential
- Typography skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Good communication skills
- Proactive with a positive, can-do mindset
- Ability and willingness to collaborate
- BA Graphic Design qualification preferred but not essential
The Work Environment
Feref look for personality as well as experience. We run a hard working yet good humored and closely knit team. We are based in the centre of Soho and have a culture of making our team’s experiences rewarding, dynamic and provide structured career development.
Next steps: If this role matches your skills and ambitions please send us examples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org with Junior Designer in the subject line.