Junior / Mid-Level Designer
Feref is looking for an exceptional junior to mid-level designer to join our team.
Since 1968 we’ve helped to launch some of the biggest and best-loved movies in cinema history. Today we create award-winning campaigns for the world's most recognisable brands - including Disney, Mattel, Sky, Sony, British Athletics, Made GREAT in Britain and many more.
Our team is a mix of designers, copywriters, editors, strategists, thinkers and doers.
We’re growing and are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic junior to mid-weight designer to help us. You’ll work closely with Copywriters and Art directors on a range of projects from social to branding, print and digital.
Our ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and an impressive portfolio. As well as:
- 2-4 years experience working in a fast paced, creative agency
- Very strong typographic skills
- A good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- An ability to use After Effects would be advantageous
- A natural passion for design and a follower of latest trends
- A great team collaborator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative problem solver
- A love of film/TV/entertainment would be a huge plus!
Salary: 25k-30k depending on experience.
The role will be both remote and office based.
In the first instance please contact us with your cv and portfolio at email@example.com