Reports to: Joint Creative Directors
Feref is a creative agency for a connected world. We provide strategic and creative direction to our clients’ brands, and work across all media channels and disciplines. The agency’s clients include Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Mattel, Sky, Sony Pictures, Sony Music, 20th Century Studios, Universal, Warner Bros, Amazon and the UK Government’s GREAT campaign. Feref looks for personality as well as experience. We run a hard working yet good humoured and closely knit team (currently working from home) We are normally based in the centre of Soho and have a culture of making our team’s experiences rewarding, dynamic and provide structured career development.
Feref is looking for an exceptional mid-level designer with a background in social creative and branding. Our team is a mix of designers, copywriters, editors, strategists, thinkers and doers.
Your mission is to help direct the communications for a leading entertainment brand. This is an opportunity to shape their brand and bring it to life in a social space. You’ll be creating for a wide range of shows, producing impactful, fun social content that will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people.
There will also be plenty of other opportunities to work on a range of projects from branding to AV to digital.
Our ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and an impressive portfolio. A love of film/TV and entertainment would be a huge plus.
As well as:
- 4+ years’ experience working in a fast paced, creative agency
- You’ll have a great understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator. But you’ll also have some working knowledge of After Effects to bring some creative to life
- Very strong typographic skills
- A natural passion for design and a follower of all the latest social trends
- A great team collaborator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative problem solver
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Ability to effectively liaise with clients
If this role matches your skills and ambitions, please send us examples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org with Midweight Designer in the subject line.