Motion Graphics Designer
Reports to: Creative Director
Feref is a creative agency for a connected world. We provide strategic and creative direction to our clients’ brands, and work across all media channels and disciplines. The agency’s clients include Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Universal, Sony, Twentieth Century Fox, Paramount, Warner Bros, Netflix, Dreamworks, Amazon, Duracell and the UK Government’s GREAT campaign.
We are looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to join our creative team with three years or more industry experience. The Motion Graphics Designer role will be to support the creative team with exciting entertainment, brand and internal projects – from conceptual stages to execution. You will need to have a broad knowledge base spanning various disciplines from motion graphics (After Effects and Cinema 4D). The successful candidate will be responsible for the creative development of motion graphics projects and general design support throughout the department.
Here at Feref, we are seeking a highly creative individual, with a passion for the film and advertising industries, and an impressive portfolio. Working across movie campaigns and brand advertising, our ideal candidate will be reactive to client requests, with an eye for detail and problem solving. Fitting in as part of our close-knit creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
- Assisting the Creative department with production, pitches, social content and various animation projects
- Maintain a high visual standard, adhering to brand guidelines where necessary
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas
- Contribute fresh ideas and approaches by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
Required Experience and Key Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop - essential)
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint)
- Typography skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Good communication skills
- Proactive with a positive, can-do mindset
- Ability and willingness to collaborate
- University qualification preferred but not essential
The Work Environment
Feref look for personality as well as experience. We run a hard working yet good humoured and closely knit team. We are based in the centre of Soho and have a culture of making our team’s experiences rewarding, dynamic and provide structured career development.
Next steps: If this role matches your skills and ambitions please send us examples of your best work to email@example.com with motion graphics designer job enquiry in the subject line.