Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
Department: Client Services
Manger: Account Director
This is a fantastic hands-on opportunity to gain experience in the client service team at an integrated creative agency. In the role, the primary function will be to manage and deliver fully integrated campaigns. You will be working with clients from entertainment and consumer products brands across UK, EMEA and Global markets.
- Day to day management on campaigns across digital, print, social, OOH and AV
- Ensure account management excellence at all times, building strong, effective relationships and mediating between clients, 3rd party agencies and suppliers
- Understand client business objectives and prepare briefs to deliver creative solutions that exceed client expectations
- Have a strong understanding of how to review and critique creative work based on client brief
- Pro-active housekeeping and admin on client projects
- Sound understanding of preparing client cost estimates and ensuring accuracy and profitability; manage budgets during active campaigns, striving to consistently deliver maximum profitability
- Provide finance updates to the Account Director on project forecasting and invoicing
- Support Account Director with credentials requirements with the ability to deliver a confident agency pitch to prospective clients
- Raise agency awareness wherever possible, striving for stand-out against agency competition
- Prepare case studies for all completed projects and present to the client services and senior management teams to ensure everyone understands the work undertaken
- Proactively use Feref’s internal management systems - Basecamp and Paprika, ensuring the standard process is followed. Plus ensure internal servers and BOX accounts are kept organised with all project elements filed correctly.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience working in an agency
- Strong experience of working with a creative studio with sound understanding of writing creative and artwork briefs
- Keen interesting in all things social and digital
- Positive, proactive approach to work and interacting with others
- Ability to communicate in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
- Ability to interact with clients with growing confidence
- Demonstrate acute attention to detail with a creative eye
- Ability to manage your time effectively, including reporting back to the Account Director on status/progress
- Strong knowledge of asset management systems and competent skills in trafficking broadcast, media campaign collateral and social formats is preferred
- A good work ethic, someone always striving to go that extra mile
- Passionate, proactive and persuasive
- Keen and comfortable to be part of close kit team, yet equally happy to work independently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel; Keynote and Adobe suite knowledge a plus
- A passion for creativity and marketing innovation
Please note this role will be based at least 2 days a week in our office in Soho and up to 3 days a week from home.
If this role matches your skills and ambitions, please send your current C.V. to email@example.com with Senior Account Exec / Account Manager in the subject line.