Junior/Mid-Level Short Form Video Editor
Feref is looking for a junior to mid-level short form video editor with experience of editing professionally. You'll be working on a wide range of projects from entertainment (new film releases, TV series etc.) to product ads & brand work.
Your work will appear across multiple media channels in the UK, Europe and beyond. This will include appearing online, on TV and radio & on social media.
Some experience editing in Avid MediaComposer would be preferred as would either experience with - or a desire to learn - Adobe After Effects. You'll be working primarily on film/entertainment related content so a love of film/TV would be a huge plus!
- You'll work as part of an AV team building TV spots, sizzles/showreels, trailers and more alongside our Senior Editor.
- You'll work closely with design/artworkers as well as copywriters to make truly collaborative pieces.
- You'll use your own creative to problem solve and show your own style in your work.
- You'll maintain an edit suite and follow workflows in keeping with Avid/After Effects best practices.
- 1-2 years work with Avid as either an editor/edit assistant.
- Some experience with the Adobe Suite (After Effects/Photoshop/Premiere) with a desire to at least learn and work in After Effects regularly.
- A want to collaborate and take feedback from other working creatives.
- Some technical knowledge behind video codecs/workflows.
Salary and benefits will be in line with the market and we are looking to make an immediate hire.
In the first instance please contact us with your cv and showreel at firstname.lastname@example.org