Social Media Manager/Senior Manager
Department: Social Media
Reports to: Social Media Director
Feref is a creative agency for a connected world. We provide strategic and creative direction to our clients’ brands and work across all media channels and disciplines. The agency’s clients include Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Duracell, L'Oréal, Vodafone, Sony, Twentieth Century Fox, Universal and Warner Bros and the UK Government’s GREAT campaign.
To support the agency from a social media perspective, servicing integrated marketing campaigns or tactical social activity for a portfolio of clients across entertainment, cosmetics and FMCG brands.
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- At least three years’ agency experience with proven management results
- Assist in the development and management of the overall social media strategy for the agency
- Assess existing social channels - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. and determine expansion of other social media platforms, considering the client’s needs and requirements
- Take ownership as a key strategist when working with clients and keep abreast of changes and developments across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others)
- Lead engagement strategy on owned platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and future platforms
- Oversee and mentor junior team members, ensuring all work is completed and personal development is achieved
- Collaborate with client services and creative teams to ensure synergy and tone across brands to maximise online and offline results
- Ability to communicate in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
- Demonstrate acute attention to detail and ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Understand client business objectives and prepare an appropriate brief to deliver solutions that exceed client expectations
- Identify and drive business development opportunities within the client portfolio
- Prepare client cost estimates, ensuring accuracy and profitability; manage budgets during active campaigns, striving to consistently deliver maximum profitability
- Ability to negotiate and demonstrate flexibility on the job
- Provide finance updates to the senior team on project forecasting and invoicing
- Support the new business team with all credentials requirements with the ability to deliver a confident agency pitch to prospective clients
- Raise agency awareness wherever possible, striving for stand-out against agency competition
- Demonstrate excellent briefing skills which will also involve an accurate interpretation of client requirements and developing creative insight
- Prepare case studies for all worthy completed projects and present to the client services and senior management teams to ensure everyone understands the work undertaken
- To be comfortable with team based work structure and able to work independently and pro-actively
- Work closely with all other departments to develop and share knowledge
- Ability to manage your time effectively, including reporting back to the Group Account Director on status/progress
- Actively research business industries, specifically understanding the new media industry, to understand and share knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Education to degree level or equivalent
The Work Environment
Feref looks for personality as well as experience. We run a hard working yet good humoured and close-knit team. We are based in the centre of Soho and have a culture of making our team’s experiences rewarding, dynamic and provide structured career development.
Next steps: If this role matches your skills and ambitions please send your current C.V. to MiguelVara@feref.com with Social Media Manager/Senior Manager Job Opportunity in the subject line.