Social Media Producer
The successful candidate will join a creative team, with day-to-day responsibilities including suggesting the best media content routes and production of best-in-class social media content. Ideally, you'll have experience working in a busy social team with strong knowledge across all key social platforms, constantly keeping up to date with innovations and updates. You'll be comfortable using a range of social media tools.
This social media producer role will include creating and curating content, developing engaging, relevant posts to attract an audience and encourage engagement with the brand, film or show we’re promoting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing strategies for attracting new followers and engaging existing followers through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok
- Researching and identifying content ideas based on current events, trends, and topics that are relevant to the brand’s mission and target audience
- Developing social content based on a client brief and understanding of target audience and social platform trends and what’s working well
- Content watching key shows and developing quick win ideas or developing brief for wider team on key themes, topics and moments to create social campaign/posts
- Reviewing analytics data to track which types of content are most popular with the audience, and adjusting future posts accordingly
- Coordinating with creative team and designers to create images, videos, GIFs, reels etc for social posts that are visually appealing and consistent with the brand aesthetic
- Creating content – writing post copy, editing assets, creating quick win designed assets – Photoshop skills preferred
- Working closely with the Social Media Strategist and Project Manager
- Analyzing social media data & building reports to highlight successes and offer improvements to campaigns
- Stay at the forefront of new trends and technologies, actively researching the latest in social media platforms. Providing a quarterly report to the agency of new emerging trends.
- Creating and posting captivating and exciting content for Feref social media channels
Required Experience and Key Skills
- 3+ years in a creative social media environment, ideally within entertainment brands.
- Exceptional written verbal skills for creating social media content and client communication
- Active on social media with a strong interest in internet culture and trends
- Basic skills in design and social video editing would be beneficial
- Experience in briefing in & working with designers to create social media content
- Ability to work across multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical mind that is able to spot cultural & creative trends and adapt accordingly
- Experience working excellently as part of a small team
- Personal qualities - ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
The Work Environment
Feref looks for personality as well as experience. Our people are our biggest asset we have and we are proud of the team we have built. We run a hard working yet good humoured and closely knit team. We are based in the centre of Soho and have a culture of making our team’s experiences rewarding and dynamic; and provide structured career development and training opportunities through the IPA.
Next steps: If this role matches your skills and ambitions please send your current C.V. to email@example.com with Social Media Producer Job Opportunity in the subject line.