- Social Media
- Audio Visual
Deliver the UK online publicity campaign for Pathé's biographical drama, JUDY. Whilst shining the spotlight on her life, music, iconic status and fighting spirit, the campaign had to be sensitive to very protective Judy Garland fans.
To celebrate the woman behind the singer, the mother, the survivor and to revive the legend of 'The World's Greatest Entertainer'. Our activations – themed around survival, celebration, glitz & glamour – discovered what lies beyond the rainbow, in jubilation of Judy Garland’s life and Renée Zellweger's return to the big screen.
Feref managed all UK social channels, successfully establishing go-to pages for all JUDY content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We built a community of over 10K followers around JUDY and earned our blue ticks with flying colours. We also ideated and created the full social toolkit consisting of 25+ assets and captured live social content from all JUDY events.
Our dazzling campaign, with key beats across six-months, included:
• Teaser trailer launch secured coverage with 20+ UK sites including 5 national pieces of coverage
• Renee Zellweger appearance and trailer exclusive launch at Pride London, secured coverage to online sites with a combined monthly unique user readership of 200+ million
• Exclusive screening at the Hippodrome on our journey back to The Talk of the Town generated 30+ social posts from influencers, with a potential reach of 609.8K followers
• A partnership with The Gore Hotel to host an influencer sleepover with Emma Rose Style in their Judy Garland suite generated 13 social posts to a reach of 44.5K followers
• Our partnership with regional singing group Rock Choir generated 15+ posts across all socials with a potential targeted reach of 71.2K followers
• Achieved a Guilty Feminist podcast special during week of release to reach a targeted female audience
• Delivered publicity coverage in volume over release week from junket interviews, feature placement and red-carpet news. This included 19 interviews with Renée Zellweger, Rupert Goold and Rufus Sewell at the UK junket with 13 online media outlets which, combined, have a potential reach of 65.1M MUU